AI and Machine Learning (ML) Performance Engineer
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Synergistic IT is a full-service staffing and placement firm
servicing client in America for the past 12+ years. We are
dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients. From
staffing to full implementation of projects we provide the highest
quality IT Services. We don't just help you secure a Tech Job, but
we build your solid career in technology.
- Knowledge of deep learning as machine learning modelling is
required. Must be familiar with concepts like Regression, Neural
Networks, CNN (Convolution Neural Networks), GAN, GNN, Transformer
- Hands-on experience with technologies like Spark, Scala, and
Python are preferred.
- Hands-on experience with PyTorch/TensorFlow, Data Structures and
- Experience with deploying models on at least one cloud platform
(GCP, Azure, or AWS).
- Familiarity with MLOps and the ability to think critically about
deployment of Machine Learning models.
- Experience in or strong interest to learn relevant technologies
and tools, such as MLFlow, Kubeflow, Seldon, Sagemaker, Databricks,
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and methodologies.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly in a
- Experience in development of AI/Client based solution for use in
healthcare segment is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Required Candidate profile
- Some experience understanding the AI/Client approaches
- Must understand the package management for various environments
(Python, R, and Hadoop environments)
- Must have experience with administration of Hadoop ecosystem
specifically HDFS, Hive, and Spark
- Python, OpenCV, Keras/PyTorch/Tensorflow Deep Learning/Machine
Learning, Computer Vision (Image Classification, Object
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/
Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/
Benefit's of working with our clients:
- Long Term Positions
- On Job Technical Support.
Candidate who are missing the required skills, might be provided an
option to enhance their skills, so that they can also apply for the
role and can make a career in IT industry.
If you do respond via e-mail, please include a daytime phone number
so that we can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you
Keywords: SynergisticIT, Columbia , AI and Machine Learning (ML) Performance Engineer, Engineering , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!