Industrial Engineer II
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company ProfileAllied Air Enterprises is a division of Lennox
International. We bring together the collective strengths of seven
comfort brands - Armstrong Air---, AirEase -, Concord -, Ducane---,
Allied---, Allied Commercial--- and Magic-Pak - to give
distributors and dealers the ultimate source for heating and
cooling solutions. From compact residential applications to large
commercial projects, Allied Air Enterprises redefines
ease-of-business through breadth of product, resources and
competencies unparalleled in the market.We are committed to
fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that is dedicated to
supporting the growth and development of every team member to hit
their fullest potential. Our company offers a variety of inclusive
programs for all employees including: Inclusion & Diversity
Council, Allied Alliance, LII Women's Business Council (LWBC), LII
Employees of African Descent (LEAD), LII Young Professionals
Association (LYPA), and P.R.I.D.E.Job Description -Position
- Under general supervision, The Industrial Engineer II will be
responsible for moderately complex planning activities for
equipment layouts in plant, office, and production facilities.
- Assists in conducting studies to determine the most efficient
sequence of operations and workflow considering the maximum
utilization of production facilities and personnel, while ensuring
- Assists in the evaluation and presentation of findings using
formal written quantitative presentation methods.
- Assists in the proposal of alternatives for materials
specifications and qualifying suppliers in order to prepare cost
- Assists in the recommendation of the production methods and
processes required to meet design objectives on new or improved
products and/or processes.
- Assists in the coordination and preparation of project designs
and inspects their implementation.
- May assign work to drafters and
- Requires a Bachelors' Degree in Engineering. Requires at least
1+ year related experience.
- Knowledge of technical plans, blueprints, drawings.
Understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
within the engineering field. Strong oral and written
Keywords: Lennox International, Columbia , Industrial Engineer II, Engineering , Orangeburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!