Company: AOB Products Company
Posted on: September 25, 2022
POSITION: We work where we play! Turning pursuit into passion,
AOB delivers brands that move you because our success is measured
by moments that matter.WHO WE ARE:We are passionate about the
activities we pursue to the point that those around us cannot
understand. As VISIONARIES, we lay at night under the stars,
wondering if there are better views somewhere else, ready to take
on the next adventure before the current one is even over.
Reflecting from the top of mountains, we are left with pleasant
exhaustion after an intense climb, FEARLESSLY planning the next one
that will be a little more challenging.We daydream about working
the land in preparation for the next hunting season, continually
finding ways to improve upon the previous year's results. We
transition to RELENTLESSLY chasing that ever-elusive trophy that,
even when faced with failure, somehow fuels the following year's
daydreams.We set out in pursuit, INQUISITIVE about the weather,
geography, and what lies around the next corner or over the next
horizon to find the ideal spot. Questioning our judgment,
regardless of the day's success, we watch the sun go down, as our
vessels head to shore, left believing tomorrow could be better.We
go to the range intent on improving our skills, for whatever our
favored discipline may be, AMBITIOUS to become the most accurate
and precise.Regardless of the activity, the outdoors calls us in
COLLABORATION, to share the moments that matter, in a way that
delivers satisfaction through failures and success. A never-ending
battle between us and our "hobbies" that always leaves us wanting
.We want applicants in pursuit of their passions, yet grounded by
an industrious attitude to prevail. Yes, we daydream about the next
adventure; however, we execute with the focus of lions stalking
their prey. We are fearless with our goals and relentlessly raise
the bar. We set our vision on the next opportunity but stay
inquisitively, asking, "What could we have done better?" We
collaborate, having a value in different perspectives and walks of
life, then perform ambitiously to disrupt the market and set the
trend.Are you interested in changing the world? If so, join
us!Position Overview: American Outdoor Brands is proud to create
some of the industry's most popular products for enthusiasts across
many outdoor recreational activities. As an established leader in
the outdoor space, we strive to hire the most passionate employees
that understand the needs of our consumer base. Under the direct
supervision of the Creative Director, the Creative Supervisor will
be responsible for managing and developing Graphic Designers and
Visual Content Producers. As a Creative Supervisor are responsible
for project management and resourcing for your direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and oversees all brand standards and guidelines as set
forth by the Creative Director.
- Creates or aids the day-to-day design of graphic and visual
- Coordinate and partner with external marketing partners such as
agencies, and customers' marketing departments to create
opportunities and solutions
- Report to project updates and overall employee updates to the
- Constructs, manages and executes assets for all planogram, PDQ
and merchandising options.
- Ensures projects and programs are executed efficiently and
planned out well in advance.
- Responsible for managing the team with the storage structure of
creative assets that support the brands.
- Consistently look for ways to improve efficiency.
- Create and supports computer generated image design projects to
minimize cost, and efficiently present packaging design
- Willingness to travel 10-25% of the time.
- Take on additional projects as needed.
- Manage registered trademark guides.
- Ability to present ideas to a large or diverse audience.
- Manage overarching projects such as annual catalogs.
- Aid both Design and Visual team in day-to-day project
management (utilizing project management software) while
collaborating cross departmentally with other supervisors.
- Maintain good housekeeping in personal area and all common
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or certificate in related field and 7 years'
- 2+ years' experience in a leadership role
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Knowledge or experience in 3D is a plus but not required
(Keyshot, Sketch-up or Solidworks)
- Experience with outdoor industry
- Understanding of successful in-store merchandising solutions
(displays and packaging)
- Understanding of all stages of creative asset production
- Strong visual, photo, video and graphical editing
- Experience with Project management (we utilize HIVE project
- Experience with catalog, packaging, print and digital
designCompetencies and Skills:
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in high pressure
environments without compromising on work quality.
- Ability to execute marketing projects from conception to
production, including sales enablement materials, social media
creative ads, direct to consumer content, long and short from video
productions, and studio and lifestyle photography.
- Ability to multitask between several projects, clients, and
platforms at a time.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork, and interpersonal
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,
Premiere, Aftereffect, Illustrator and Audition), Excel, and
- Strong sense of drive and able to operate autonomously while
- Willingness to study the industry and locate opportunities to
decrease production time and production quality
- Ability to follow and execute direction from Creative
- Ability to assist other Visual Designers on set and location as
secondary videographer/photographer and editors.
- Ability to operate a wide variety of photo and video
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work on highly
collaborative and high-performance teams.
- Ability to research and compile information into presentation
- Ability to be confident with your skillset but still know that
there is room for growth.
- Experience in print and commercial advertisement requirement
- Ability to compile data for reporting to upper management.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Some overtime as required.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a
- Ability to move about the facility and rough terrain on regular
basis to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to,
lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending,
standing, climbing or walking.
- Visual and hearing acuity.NOTE: Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Work Environment and Personal Protective
- General office environment, with some exposure to plant
environment, with fork lift and other general hazards. Some
potential exposure to outdoors, rough terrain, firearms, and
lead.Within any of our facilities, employees may be exposed to
manufacturing noise, airborne liquid chemicals, fine particulate
dust, ambient temperatures, and industrial lighting. Work
environment is similar to most manufacturing and distribution
operations. May be exposed to excessive noise, temperatures,
hazards associated with working around moving machinery, work in
confined quarters, exposure to vibrations and shop lighting,
continuous exposure to hot temperatures, may be humid, odors, dust,
continuous exposure to mechanical hazards, and occasional exposure
to chemical hazards.The use of additional personal protective
equipment (PPE) may be required when a job task(s) is being
completed in or around your assigned department or in another
department, this includes safety eyewear, hearing protection, and
Keywords: AOB Products Company, Columbia , Creative Supervisor, Advertising , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!