Company: Ernest Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Lookout---Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH ERNEST HEALTH!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
We are seeking a Unit Secretary to join our team!
Performs the duties of a receptionist and assists with all the clerical duties on the patient unit. Integrates the hospital's mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- One year of clerical or administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Two (2) years' experience in health care setting preferred
- EKG certification preferred for positions including telemetry functions
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have high level interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maneuver within a medical record
- Ability to work on issues of a sensitive nature
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption.
At Ernest Health, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
Dental and Vision coverage
Short and Long Term Disability
Career growth and development planning
Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
FREE prescription plans
Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
At Ernest Health, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
Keywords: Ernest Health, Columbia , Unit Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Cayce, South Carolina
here to apply!