Posted on: September 25, 2022
Administrative Assistant - Remote/Online/Work From Home (PT/FT)
- Hourly Rates Ranging From $15 up to $26.25/hr
The core duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant
revolve around supporting others. Duties can vary widely, not just
from job to job, but from day to day at the same job. On any given
day, the role will require a variety of tasks, such as:
- Phone calls
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Routing email
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices,
reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and
- Manage accounts and perform minor bookkeeping
In order to perform their various duties, an Administrative
Assistant must possess varied skills and qualifications.
Communications and decision-making are important in this support
position. Desired skills include:
- Decision-making: Ability to make independent decisions on a
daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific
- Collaboration: An Administrative Assistant must collaborate
with other administrators and support personnel, management and
clients on a regular basis.
- Organization: Learn to keep yourself and others organized and
how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given
- Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing
are essential to the Administrative Assistant role.
Please apply via our website today.
Keywords: PathHire.com, Columbia , Administrative Assistant , Administration, Clerical , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!