Creo & Teamcenter Super User/Admin
Company: Harsco Rail
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Harsco is recognized for technical leadership and worldwide
experience in virtually all major aspects of railway track
maintenance. We enable railroads to operate at peak efficiency over
smooth, precisely aligned track that increases railway safety while
reducing fuel consumption and other key operating costs. Our broad
array of equipment and services support every type of railway
operator, from major national and international railway systems, to
short lines and high-speed urban transit networks.
Serve as the Global CAD & PLM Administrator to lead the deployment
of Creo 6.0 with Teamcenter integration to the global engineering
team. Use strong knowledge and experience in engineering design,
project management, knowledge of CAD (Computer-Aided Design),
computer-aided engineering tools (simulations, etc.), PDM (Product
Data Management), and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) systems to
support and improve the execution of product engineering projects.
In collaboration with management and engineering staff, identify
and develop the best approach to structure and exploit Teamcenter
and CREO capabilities to support engineering functions. Combine
other system-level PLM considerations to form a complete,
overarching system-level approach to establish a robust,
well-integrated, and highly flexible/capable data structure
bringing a high value on return of upfront investment and yielding
an exemplary Program Life Cycle Management system. Deliver
solutions to technical and strategic challenges in product
development to improve product time-to-market and operation
excellence, creating a competitive advantage through the use of
CAD/PLM tools and processes.
- Collaborate with both management and engineering staff on how
to maximize the capabilities of Creo and Teamcenter tools to create
highly robust systems models and data management unions addressing
both current and possible future requirements on multiple fronts
- Simplifying 3-D model creation
- Production feasibility
- Production cost reductions based on model creation and
- Creating both Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOMs) and
Engineering Bill of Materials (EBOMs)
- Engineering Analyses
- Create detailed plans to ensure successful deployment/adoption
of Creo with Teamcenter integration.
- Execute user training for new functionalities and refresh
- Serve as team leader to CAD super users globally.
- Work in close interaction with the IT department to maintain
system operation efficiency and reduce system downtime.
- Master all useful features for Teamcenter and Creo software
programs that increase user efficiency
- Administer, maintain and evaluate CAD/CAE and other engineering
design applications and related system management and
- Develop strategies for data migration and/or integration with
legacy platforms and data sets.
- Manage application landscape within vendor recommendations and
Harsco standards/best practices, in conjunction with IT teams.
- Assist with development, compliance, and documentation of CAD
standards, procedures, and best practices to improve CAD model and
drawing creation and review, including Model-Based Definition.
- Evaluate and validate user training instructions, QMS CAD
documents, and presentations on new systems and upgrades.
- Manage and maintain templates, drawing borders, standard object
libraries, configuration files, and installation packages in
coordination in conjunction with the IT department.
- Support CAD version upgrades with thorough planning,
coordination with all IT & business stakeholders through all phases
of a project including assist in developing installation packages,
defining validation team, test scope, validations, and coordinating
resolution and deployment.
- Works directly with CAD-related vendors and with other
technical services personnel to coordinate major technical issues,
projects, communicate expectations, and coordinate deliverables and
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 4-6 years' industry experience in Creo 4.0 or newer and PLM
- Work experience in Engineering/ IT functions including
technical support in a global work environment with multiple
- Hands-on experience in Creo integration with Teamcenter,
different Creo modules, Creo Admin functionalities, and Teamcenter
CAD management capabilities
- Experience with Teamcenter 11 preferred; Windchill or other PLM
software experience acceptable
- Experienced in the installation and administration of Creo
- A good understanding of CAD model design basics and MBD
principles including familiarization with existing applicable
modeling and drafting standards
- Large assembly management knowledge using top-down or modular
product architecture strategies.
- Willingness to learn new developments and industry best
practices related to CAD/CAM/CAE/CMM/Digital Mockup as well as
ongoing enhancements to Creo modules and extensions.
- Enthusiastic to find ways to make internal customers
- Ability to work well within a small team focused on rapid
delivery of results
- Passionate about continuously learning and able to quickly
adapt in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with empowering colleagues and inspiring others to
be their best
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in
- Ability to disseminate technical information and train users
with various levels of proficiency
- Ability to demonstrate to users the advantages of adopting
increasingly advanced engineering software
- Comfortable and effective working with individuals from diverse
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Harsco Rail, Columbia , Creo & Teamcenter Super User/Admin, Administration, Clerical , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!