Data Entry Analyst
Position Summary: To accurately review documents for preparation
while meeting the required production and accuracy
Primary Responsibilities: Review and compare keyed data to original
Correct minor data quality errors.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Experience working in a production environment, meeting
established production and accuracy goals.
• Strong attention to detail including visual comparisons of data
elements to validate matches of data and numbers.
• Ability to learn and retain requirements for multiple tasks and
to effectively move from one task to another.
• Proven strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work at a desktop, using a computer for the majority
of work time.
• Ability to concentrate for periods of up to 4 hours.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and