PROGRAM AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Program and Administrative Support SpecialistColumbia, SC
SharePosted 1 day agoApply NowProcessing...Email Job Apply
NowProcessing...Email JobJob DescriptionNote: Position contingent
upon contract award. Essential Job Functions:
- Review for accuracy, maintain, and distribute as directed all
component and assigned national security clearance approvals,
special access approvals, requests for additional information,
debriefings, requests for correction to records, and clearance
- Review for accuracy, maintain, and transmit as necessary and
directed signed nondisclosure agreements and inadvertent disclosure
agreements for electronic personnel records.
- Review security, safety, and emergency management training and
educational video, audio, and interactive products for spelling,
grammar, content, imagery, and quality.
- Assist as needed with the creation of video and audio
recordings or productions.
- Review documents for spelling, grammar, and comprehension;
providing recommendations or changes as appropriate.
- Maintain section supervisor's local employee records and
- Assist with the preparation of documents, reports, briefings,
spreadsheets, brochures, etc.
- Coordinate with partner and stakeholder offices and officials
on behalf of the section supervisor or Regional Security Specialist
- Assist with site physical access control administration and
- Assist others as needed and directed with recurring
administrative tasks such as timekeeping, records management,
secure shipping, and office supplies or resources.
- Assist personnel by referring the individual to the correct
action office, action officer, or organization.Position
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in administrative
support functions to include interpreting and adapting guidelines,
including unwritten policies and precedents for the maintenance of
- Must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and
- Requires excellent organizational, communications, and
- All contractor personnel must possess a fully adjudicated Top
Secret (Tier 5) Background investigation, have an interim Top
Secret clearance granted by the DoD Consolidated Adjudication
Facility or be currently enrolled in Continuous Evaluation at the
Tier 5 Level. EEO/Drug Free Workplace Statement: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not
be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or
protected veteran status. Our company takes affirmative action in
support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who
are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with
disabilities. Our company maintains a drug-free workplace. All
offers of employment will be contingent on applicant passing a
pre-employment drug screen.Read More
Keywords: PSI, Columbia , PROGRAM AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST, Administration, Clerical , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!