Posted on: March 17, 2019
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an exciting role as a?Financial Analyst?in?Columbia, SC!? Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
**Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship / no corp to corp or 3rd?party contracting arrangement / Adecco W2 only.
Please feel free to reach out to: Matthew Greene at? Matthew.Greene@adeccona.com
PAY RATE: up to?$26.40 to 34.78$ per/hr / Adecco W2 (depending on experience with client's requirements )
HOURS:?Mon - Fri / 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Gather and analyze financial information; will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks. Required Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- Master's degree or better in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 2 to 4 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time appropriately
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses (Typically required).
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data (Typically required).
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting. **Successful completion of a full background check, drug screen, employment verification, educational verification and reference checks required upon offer.**
How to Apply:?Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
IMPORTANT:?This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to? www.adeccousa.com .
If you have any questions surrounding the position,?please feel free to reach out to: Matthew Greene at? Matthew.Greene@adeccona.com
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services.? Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.? We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.? Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.? Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve. Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America’s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all. We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Columbia , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!