Company: Boone Health
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Additional Job Information
- Benefits Eligible Overview
Readies and maintains financial and business transactions, applying
accounting principles that include work that is analytical,
evaluative and advisory in nature and that requires an
understanding of both accounting theory and practice.
- Maintain general ledger in conformance with generally accepted
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Prepares journal entries, and any related analysis, including
variance analysis of budget vs. actual results for assigned areas,
providing explanations of the causes of any material
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts.
- Assist in preparation of various regulatory reporting
requirements including audit, tax, cost reporting and surveys.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned. Minimum
- Degrees: Bachelor's in Accounting/business or related
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Supervisor Experience: Non-Required
- Licenses & Certifications: None Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Licenses & Certifications: CPA
Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Boone Health, Columbia , ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, Auditing , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!