Posted on: October 18, 2020
Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission
to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to
improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems
engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management
* The financial analyst is responsible for assisting the Program
Financial Analyst with maintaining contract budgets, reviewing
contract-billing, and estimate program costs.
* Performs analysis of budgets and schedules needed to meet
contractual/project requirements for assigned portions of a program
* Prepares financial data, project cost/schedule baselines,
management financial reports, findings and recommendations to
management, and monthly program review information.
* Defines and develops key performance indicators; analyzing and
interpreting financial and operational performance, and tracks key
operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve the
efficiency and profitability of the business units.
* Creates spreadsheets, charts and graphs, used to illustrate
financial data and technical reports.
* Coordinates, negotiates and resolves financial compliance issues
with various governmental agencies to ensure accurate
interpretation of contract requirements.
* 5 to 7 years of experience with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA
or 0 to 2 years with PhD. Additional years of experience may
* PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
* Secret security clearance
* Experience with government contracting, FAR, indirect rate
* Hands-on experience with financial systems and Microsoft
Sumpter, SC / Shaw AFB
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta,
everything we do, from conducting innovative research to
cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring
that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad
array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from
investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex
challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than
48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just
that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer -
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b)
in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action,
including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c)
consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Keywords: Perspecta, Columbia , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!